Monday 5 November 2018

An old picture book

Image result for the boring bookHello, people of the world and welcome back to my Blog! Today I will be talking about my favourite picture book when I was young. I had to do the same last year so it will be a bit similar but I think that's ok.

My favourite book as a child is called "the boring book". It's written by Vasanti Unka and is about how letters become alive and why they are important.

I remember when we used to go to the library as a class and before we were allowed to browse around our old librarian (Penny) usually read us a book. One time she read the boring book and I instantly liked it. 

Image result for picture book meme
I've read the book probably at least 15 times but I'm not completely sure how many times I have read it. I haven't read it recently as I have grown up (not by height). 

So........... That's about it for my blog this week and I'll see you guys next week!

3 comments: