Monday 28 August 2017

I am Dunne thinking of good titles...

Hello people of the world and welcome back to my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I am talking about the most important thing in the world. POLITICAL NEWS!!!! DUN. DUN. Peter DUUUUUUUNNE! (Did you get my pun?) If you haven't guessed it I am going to talk about Peter Dunne's retirement.
Image result for nz politics memes

Recently Peter Dunne has retired being the MP of Ōhāriu after 33 years of having the role. (Ōhāriu doing rolling with these two puns?) The main reason of him retiring is because of a poll showing Greg O'Connor (a Labour member) is 14 points ahead of Dunne which I think is part of the "Ardern effect". 

Image result for politics memesThe three things I want to learn about parliament are; How many times does a law have to be argued in the debating chamber before it is given to the governor general to be signed off? Apart from the leaders of each side of the government (Fourth seat left and right of the speaker), is there any other rule about where everybody else sits or just be on the side you're supposed to be. And what is the Bowen House used for?
Image result for politics memes
Why is this me?

So that's about it this week and I'll see you guys next week!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will hunt you down. I will find you. And I will kill you

      Delete
    2. that means no

      Delete
    3. Who's this Will you're talking about?

      Delete
  2. I read the title I read nothing else. I read my mind and it said kill jigs. Muudaa Muudaa. Me angry
    very angreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree you read the title and think nope

      Delete
  3. I am dunne with you jigs> Dunne, Dunne, Duuuuuuunne!

    ReplyDelete