Tuesday 13 June 2017

A RANDOM THING I AM OBSESSED ABOUT!

Image result for nba live mobileHello people of the world and welcome again to my blog! Today I'll be talking to you guys about something I have been recently obsessed with and that is a game called "NBA Live Mobile"

NBA Live is an online game where you can collect from a huge variety of NBA players (both new and old) and play a game of basketball with them. There are different game modes that you can play as well as selling and buying players in an online market.


Image result for cartoon basketball gifs
What a great movie
I got the game on the Monday of the Queen's birthday weekend after my friend showed it to me the day before. Ever since then I've played it lots and have gotten many players of different varieties.


Image result for cartoon basketball gifs
James Harden with ball
"Fear the Beard"
One of the reason why I like it is because I really like basketball. The second reason is that there are always different challenges you can do because there is a game mode called "Live Events" where the game constantly makes up challenges for you to do until they expire but by then they have already started a new challenge. The third reason is the auction house in the game. In the auction house you can sell unwanted players to other online people who play the game as well as buying players from other people. 

So that's about it this week and I'll see you next time!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Of course basketball but nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE NBA LIVE AS WELL!
    good post

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, why am i not surprised? :P
    but it is a really good post, i like how you explained the game well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basketball and video games mixed together

    ReplyDelete
  5. jigs' favourite saying is ball is life.(if you haven't noticed jigs is a robot- look at his background)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I changed my background Daniel!


      (I know this a late reply but I don't care)

      Delete