Thursday 2 November 2017

Tech Reflection #2

Image result for spongebob cooking memesHello people of the world and welcome back to my blog!!!!! Today I will be talking to all of you guys about what I am doing for tech! As you might know I am doing cooking this term and so far it's going pretty well.

Since I am in cooking, we don't make anything in particular. All we do is get told what we're cooking, get shown how to cook it, then do it ourselves. 

The thing I find challenging is focusing and being on task. What I mean is knowing what to do at the right time instead of just waiting for one thing for five minutes when I could do something else.
Image result for cartoon cooking memes
What I enjoy doing at cooking is bringing the food home. I like it because you can show your disappointed parents that you finally did something but when you show it to them they sound proud and when you're not looking, they put it in a bin, then burn it, then bury deep into the ground.

So that's about it this week and I'll see you guys next week!!!!

6 comments: