Tuesday 8 August 2017

Book Book Book I'm a chicken

Image result for The Silver SwordHello people of the world and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be talking about something we started last week which was book groups! The book I am reading is called "The Silver Sword" by Ian Serraillier. I am in the group two of the silver sword group and so far it's been going well.

In the past discussions we have had, I think overall it has been going well especially because we have unlocked "crackers" along with every other group except for one. (not pointing put any fingers...) I think I have been contributing enough ideas to my group as well as the others contributing their ideas. I like the book so far especially all the twists that has been happening recently.
Image result for Person reading gif
Me reading a book!

So that's about it this week for my blog and I'll see you guys later!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. How is the book so far.
    I've already read the book before and even though this sounds cheesy...


    this book is grate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't that Gouda but don't worry, I can get Feta!!!

      Delete
    2. what cheese is made backwards...



      EDAM

      Delete
    3. Guess there's now de-BRIE everywhere!

      Delete
    4. What do you call cheese that is sad?..


      Blue cheese.

      Delete
    5. what cheese can be used to hide a horse....

      mascarpone

      Delete
    6. Since you and I keep going on and off this page because we're commenting this post is already my 9th popular post!

      Delete
  2. good blog but to many exclamation marks

    ReplyDelete
  3. the background is so distracting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's wrong with some encouragement?

      Delete
    2. As well as that most of it is covered by random texts on this blogspot

      Delete