Tuesday 22 August 2017

THIS IS AN UNRELATED TITLE TO THE POST!

Hello people of the world and welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to talk about what we have been doing to prepare for art week. The things so far we have made (or started) are; a colour in of a saint, an abstract art of Mary and Jesus, a cross stitch of a saint, and origami doves and clouds.
Me not caring about pictures

So far, my favourite piece is the cross stitch (even though it's bad). It is my favourite piece because it is my best piece as well as it is the easiest one. The only thing that annoys me is that it is REALLY time consuming (Like eating a clock).
Image result for art puns

The art techniques that we have used at the time of posting this are; cross stitching, abstract pastel colouring in, a normal colour in of a picture, and some origami.
Image result for art puns

So that's about it this week for my post and I'll see you guys next week!!!





















(P.S Since no one has commented or seen my previous post you have to comment 'Hello there' or I will eat you 😀)

5 comments:

  1. nice Le Gogh memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them as well (well not really). It anyway great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jigs the pun hurts but good blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELO THERE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You realise that you were supposed to comment on my previous post?

      Delete