Monday 19 March 2018

Du Du Du Du Banana Bus!

Zoom in on Ned's face!
Hello people of the world and welcome back to my blog! You may be wondering why I didn't post last week and you're probably glad I didn't, but that was because I, as well as the other year 8's, went to camp all week last week at Hillary Outdoors which is around Tongariro. 

Image result for caving memeCamp consists of lots of different activities such as High Ropes, Caving, an overnight camp in tents and many other things that are really fun. Out of all the activities the one that I found the hardest was a challenge during caving where at the end of our "tour" we had to find our own way out the cave without any supervision by following upstream. What made the challenge even harder was that out of the ten of us in our group we only had 1 torch so it was a struggle getting around tight corners and small spaces but even though it was hard I really enjoyed it because if you know me I like challenges.
Image result for camping meme

To me, somethings are easy and somethings are hard. I always think of every obstacle easy or hard depending on how you approach it. I don't want to call out things that were easy because some other people found it challenging and I don't like opinion based things because that weirdly triggers me.

Camp was mostly what I expected but there were a few surprises here and there like the fatigue setting in after 3 or 4 days. For me, my proudest moment was to get through the whole week of camp because I was a bit excited for camp but when it was all happening it was full-on. 

Image result for camping memeMy favourite moment about camp was just hanging around with my friends for five days straight and getting to know them better. I like this the best because I contemplate on life a lot and I am in to deep meaningful things. 

So that's gonna be it for this week's blog post and I'll see you guys next week!! (If I'm still alive that is)

10 comments:

  1. great post! camp was so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. camp was a lot of fun and our group was the best. good post also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, I liked our group/family. what was your favourite activity?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swag post! Why that name though? I love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post
    our group was fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. good blog gigs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had so much fun at camp
    also so meany comments on one post

    ReplyDelete