Monday 5 March 2018

WELCOME TO THE 2018!!

Image result for 2017 to 2018 gifHello people of the world and welcome back to my blog!! I hope you're all having a great 2018 and I am glad you are back here wasting your time reading my pointless blog! For this post I shall be talking about how the beginning of the year has gone like I did in my first post last year which is right HERE

So far I have gotten to know most of the new students which is good because I finally have friends! (just kidding I don't) I talk to the new students quite a lot and I have gotten to know the year 7's more.

The things I have enjoyed so far is the school picnic and tech. The school picnic is always fun and and tech is fun as well because you learn new things which I enjoy.

So far I haven't found anything challenging as my time management is a lot better than last year's. Most of the time I finish my tasks on Thursdays or Wednesdays which I think is good.
Image result for Spongebob start of school meme

As some people might know I am going to Camp next week and I am pretty excited. I am mostly excited because of the activities but I am also excited to be around my friends 24/7.

So that's it for my first blog post of 2018 and I'll see you guys 2 weeks because of camp!

1 comment: