Monday 18 September 2017

THIS POST IS CLICK-BAIT (NOT CLICK-BAIT!) (I don't know why people are doing a lot of click-bait related titles so I decided to join the trend)



Hello everyone who stalks my blog! (especially the 173 Russians who, for some reason reads my blog. By the way, shout out to all the Russians reading this post. [I know you're all RUSSIAN around to see this] Did you get my pun?) Anyways lets get in to the thing you came to see.

Image result for decision memesToday I am writing about some thing related to school. Hmm. Let's see. I can probably choose from the NIWA science fair, the minecraft parliament trip(s), tech, art exhibition or Nairnville athletics. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What should I choose? I know! Leave your idea in the comments! Wait! How are you reading this post about if I'm asking to comment your ideas in the comments? I guess I'll have to choose 🙁🙁🙁. How do I choose? Hey! I know! Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eeny meeny miny moe. (before you ask, I searched the lyrics up) Oh no. I ended up with Nairnville. Never mind, I'm just going to choose because it is too hard. I choose... all of them! Just kidding I'll choose the NIWA and Parliament trip. (I just wasted 98 words of your life) Let's finally get into the post after 209 words.

Image result for decision memes

So let's first talk about the NIWA science fair. I learnt that in big science fair events you have to wait about 2 hours until you are judged by the main judges. I mostly killed the time by playing around with my Rubik's cube and talking to friends and these St Bernard people who were across me. Towards the end my mum came around and handed me my brother's phone to play with so I don't get super BOARD! (Another pun) Here and there some "special judges" or what I like to call them "sponsor judges" come around and look at your board and occasionally they ask you questions. The thing I enjoyed I about it was... Actually, come to think of it. It was mainly boring and not that much fun was happening.
Image result for science fair memes

Now onto the Minecraft Parliament project. Posts about this is HERE and on 2 or 3 different posts NOT HERE. At the time of me writing this post, we have just finished our project and have shown it to the other schools and medias that were at the final tour. The things I learnt whilst building Parliament was; working together as a team, have good communication, sticking to the plan and that we were the only school to actually build things. The reason why I think that is because the other schools practically built nothing compared to us. We built more in the Parliament house than the school that were actually focusing on just building it by itself while we're building the Beehive as well. The thing I enjoyed the most was the function we had at the end. There were lots of news people interviewing us. (including One News, NewsHub, and Prime News) But the sad thing is that we were all excited to be on TV and on the news but it turned out that we were only in a small bit of Prime News where you can only see Tyler controlling and moving around. (not even NewsHub or One News talked about it even though they interview us. Unless they are going to show it tomorrow or a later date.) Image result for minecraft

So that's about it this week for my post and I'll see you Russians next time. (Another shout out to the Russians!)
































































(Just saying, you just read 588 words! Congratulations! (for wasting your time!))

6 comments:

  1. nice blog jigs and it is the longest blog i have ever seen and yes it is a wast of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another long post is my book report on"A boy called hope"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just commented because it is way to long if you want people to read it be shorter because long posts and comments take a long time to write and read. It is just a big waste of time and no wonder you're always RUSSIAN around with these tasks. big comments and posts are just unnecessary like this post i hope you read this all:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no point of saying "I hope you read this all" because if they read that specific bit that means they read all of it. (Unless they skip everything apart from the end.

      Delete
  5. Unfortunate that you didn;t enjoy the NIWA Science Fair but a learning experience nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete