Tuesday 24 October 2017

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hello people of the world and welcome back to another blog post!!! Today I am will be talking to you about what I'm doing for passion project!! The people I am doing my passion project with are; Billy, Luke, and Alex. 

Image result for movie making memes
Am I the only one who agrees with this?
Basically what we're doing is making a really lame superhero trailer with lame made up superheroes and villains that have lame super powers. We're trying to make it so bad that it's gonna be good (to me, I think it's probably going to be bad nonetheless).

So far we're just writing the script for now but when we finish it we're gonna start filming it most likely at school. I think my group is going to film it with Billy's camera but we have no idea how to edit it. 

Image result for movie making memesI'm playing two parts in the trailer. The narrator and the villain, The Pun-isher (I didn't come up with the name just saying). The rest of my group are the heroes which are Luke who is called "Captain Drawsome", Billy who is called Master Cube-way, and Alex which is still not decided yet. To be honest all the names are super cringe to me but you can't blame me because I didn't come up with a single name I just said.

So that's about it this week for my post and I'll see you guys next week!!!!!












































































First one to comment "done" on my very first post will be given 1 dollar from me.

3 comments:

  1. that is the biggest blank space ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Jigs. Have fun learning how to edit the film!

    ReplyDelete