Tuesday 30 October 2018

What will I end up doing in the future?

Image result for dream job memeHello people of the world and welcome back to my blog!! Today I will talk about what my dream job is. But I'll probably end up leaning towards what job I'll end up doing because I haven't thought much about what I'll be doing in the future. The jobs I have sort of considered are probably accounting, engineering or IT

One of the reasons I think I would be a good accountant is because I am good at maths. Most of the the time statistics is a part of accounting. I enjoy statistics and would like to think I am pretty good at it. The studies I think I have to take for this is a bunch of maths stuff like statistics so overall, I wouldn't mind having this job because it wouldn't be too hard.

Another job I wouldn't mind doing is engineering. I think I am decent at designing as long as it's on the computer and not by hand. I would also think that I wouldn't be that bad at building and that kind of stuff. For engineering I don't know what to study but I would guess you'd have to do things like design. 
Image result for IT job meme

The last job I could have is IT. Most people know me for having quite a bit of knowledge in technology so I am already capable for the basics of this job. I would just have to study more technical things that go really in depth.

So that's about it this week for my blog so I'll see you guys next week!!

4 comments:

  1. Chicken nugget scientist

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo chicken nuggets

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i has fries with dats

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Im on the news it'll say Tommy, former child

    ReplyDelete