Wednesday 24 October 2018

Woah!! Look this picture!!

Image result for Cute dog
Hello People of the word and welcome back to my blog!! Just to get this out of the way, the picture above has nothing to do with this post even though it's so cute!! Anyways... Today I am going to talk about how to make the final term of the year the best it can be. (Not about the athletics like I predicted in my last post)

Image result for end of school life quotesIf you don't know already, this year is my last year at school before I head to college. which means it's also my last term ever at my school which is kind of depressing. I am also one of the people who's been at my school for all eight years or 32 terms. 

I can make things run smoothly by having better time management. (which is one of the goals I set at the beginning of the year) This means finishing your tasks early and being responsible. It also helps not stressing out the teachers by listening and doing things the first time they say it.


Image result for end of school stress meme
Another way of having the best last term possible is by supporting each other. As I have been here for a long time, I know that lots of people go through a lot of stress when it comes closer to the end of the year because they have a lot of responsibilities. (Including me!)

When it comes to having fun activities, I like the traditional games and events like Big Day Out, cake decorating competition and Secret Santa. I would like to do the year 8 assembly as well but I heard for some reason we're not doing it this year which I'm pretty guttered about, but that's a whole new topic I can ramble about for a really long time.

Overall, I would love to have a great last term ever at school because it will be sad when I leave because I have been here for so long that it won't feel right going to another school next year. 


Image result for end of school life quotesThat's going to be it for my blog post this week and I'll see you guys next time!!!

5 comments:

  1. Who ever first comments "chair" on my second ever post on this blog gets a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 32 terms is a lot of terms juggy wuggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xzN6FM5x_E = best video ever

    ReplyDelete