Thursday 30 August 2018

Production Preperations

Hello people of the world and welcome back to my blog!! Today I am going to talk about the preparations for the Production which is next week. I have talked about the production in other posts so read them if you don't know about it. Since the last post I have changed both dances and roles but it wasn't too many major.

Image result for acting memesI changed roles from a minion to the curator (which still has 1 line). I changed roles because I am in charge of the sound effects. I also changed dances but I got the hang of it quickly. I have memorised both the dance and my curator line.

I have two different costumes (1 each for the dance and the curator) that I have to wear when I am on stage. I have already sorted basically everything needed for the costumes so there is no rush to buy stuff.

Image result for acting memesI am not feeling nervous for the show because I have done 3 of these before so I'm already used to it but for others, it is their first time so I understand why they feel nerves because I was nervous for the first time I did it.

That's it for my post this week and I'll see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment