Wednesday 8 August 2018

Production Dances

Image result for Acting memesHello people of the world and welcome back to my blog. Today I shall be talking about the production dances we have been learning. I have made two previous posts about The first one was what the production is about which is HERE, and the other was about the role I got for production which is here MAYBE HERE?!?!?!?

  For our production, the intermediate were split into 2 different groups depending on their acting role. We learnt the dances from a dance company called footsteps who made the dance. 
Image result for Acting memes
I enjoyed the dance lessons a lot because I like dancing. My favourite part of the dance is the canon we do in the chorus. I like it because it's a dance move that includes good choreography but it's also very easy. 

Learning the dance wasn't too hard because they were all easy moves it's just working on the timing of everything that might be a bit of a challenge.

So that's it for this week and I'll see you guys next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment