Monday 6 March 2017

Light and Colour topic

Hello people of the world and welcome to my blog! This time I'm talking about our science topic "Light and Colour"

I like science in general but I'm not a try-hard at it. I've learnt a couple of things like how light can make something appear smaller or bigger, but I already knew things like the meaning of opaque, translucent and transparent. 

The science experiments we do at school are sometimes fun and sometimes boring. The ones that are fun are usually interesting but the ones that are boring usually means I already know about it. We've done lots of experiments but the ones that have helped me learn are the ones with the glass lenses. It's not like I didn't know that glass makes things look bigger and smaller it's because I didn't think why. 
Image result for light and colour gif

So far I don't have any questions for the visiting scientist now (mostly because at the time of making this post our class hasn't talked about it) but I might think of some later. 

That's about it for this post but I'll see you later!!!!





FOR EPILEPSY SCROLL DOWN 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵













Image result for light and colour gif



5 comments:

  1. great post! there was really no need for the epilepsy tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool but WHY the epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is everybody triggered at my epilepsy?

    ReplyDelete