Tuesday 18 September 2018

My Dream Holiday!! (du du du du du du)

Hello people of the world and welcome back to my blog!! Today I am going to talk about my dream holiday. (du du du du du du) I'm not much of a holiday person but if I was to have a holiday that I plan as well as not having a spending limit I would do a lot of things I can't even imagine. The people who I would go with are probably my family and close friends. 
Image result for dream holiday meme

My favourite places to go when I have holidays are usually amusement parks so if I got to choose I would probably go to somewhere like a Disneyland or Universal Studios that I haven't been to before.

The things I would to at the park is obviously go on lots of lines, eat a bunch of food and basically have a good time. Other things I usually do on holidays is play a lot of mini golf. I don't what's with me but everytime I go on holiday for some reason I always play mini golf with my brother, even though he always beats me. (literally out of probably over 15 games, I've never bet him)

Image result for holiday meme
That's it for MY DREAM HOLIDAY!!! (du du du du du du)  And I'll see you guys next week!!

2 comments: