Tuesday 23 May 2017

Cross Country!

Hello people of the world and welcome back to my blog!!!! Today I'll be talking to you about how I well I did in the cross country last Tuesday.
Image result for gotta go fast gif
Gotta go fast!!!!

Most of the time, during the cross country, I was running next to T.J until the final stretch which we both sprinted our hearts out to get the final northern zone spot. At the end T.J ended up finishing in front of me by about a metre which means I came sixth place.

I would say my fitness improved because last year I had to run 1.5 km and this year I ran 2 km and I was no where near as tired as I was last year. I also think I showed perseverance because at the final stretch I nearly bet T.J because I started sprinting as fast as I could not giving up and trying to beat him even though he was about 6 metres ahead of me but, like I said before, I nearly caught up to him and lost by only about a metre.

Image result for cross country memesFor me I don't really know how to improve my fitness and perseverance even more except for training more. One of my excuses for lacking a bit of speed was coming back from a holiday trip only 5 days before the cross country which means I didn't get to train as much as I usually do.

So that's about it this week for my blog so I'll see you later!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You never normally train Jigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just because. good post

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to see you pushing hard at the end. Great race Jigs.

    ReplyDelete