Monday 28 May 2018

Production! (finally a normal title)

Image result for spongebob acting memesHello people of the world and welcome back to my AMAZING blog! Today I am going to talk about the production auditions. If you don't know, the production is something that our school does once every two years where we act a whole play that involves the whole school in a really big theater. We add in some songs that classes dance to to basically make it a musical and we also have the choir sing the main theme song(s) of the play.


The audition for parts are this week and I am really excited but really nervous as well. It's probably going to go horribly wrong but it's okay! Because I wasn't there on the day where we read the script I don't know any of the characters yet but I am hoping for a major comedic role if I can. If not I wouldn't mind a minor one as well just as long as I make people laugh because I like doing that.

Image result for memes about comedy
The qualities that I think make me fit a comedic role is that I am a GENERALLY funny person. (emphasis on the "generally") Most people say I would fit one of the people who would be funny and I even talked about it for a bit on my last post last year which is right here.

The four things that I need we need to work on for the auditions are; commitment, articulation, projection and acting ability. The only thing I might find trouble is commitment. For me it's not really hard, but I have a terrible memory. I know if I try hard enough I can memorize the lines really well but since the auditions are on a short notice for me, this could be hard.

So that's about it for this week's blog post and I'll see you guys next time!

1 comment:

  1. Jig's I want you to be Curly or Wurly with me!

    ReplyDelete