Tuesday 8 May 2018

Scooby-Dooby Doo where are you?

Image result for water punsHello people of the world and welcome back to my blog!! Today I shall be talking to you guys about an important thing. POLITICS. As the post goes on you will learn that this post has nothing to do with politics and that I will be talking about water because at our school topic is about water and things related to it.

The things I use water are for; drinking, taking a shower; cleaning things and other random stuff I use for it. I think I waste quite a bit of water because I take long showers and tip out all the water I don't drink. I don't know why I do that but I just do.

Image result for spongebob water memesI could MAYBE save water by taking shorter showers and just chugging down all the water I pour in my glass until my stomach is full and I can barely walk. I know I should save water more and I should do all the things I just listed but I probably won't do them because I am a really lazy person. 

So that's it for my very VERY VERY VERY political post on my blog for this week and I shall see all of you creepy stalkers in my next post which I will probably be forced to write about next week because of school.

























Edit: Read Josh's blog. https://josh123456789100.blogspot.co.nz/2018/05/how-much-do-i-use-water.html?showComment=1525941743991#c8062384860783747170

No comments:

Post a Comment